Here is a succinct list of tips on how to avoid investment or stock fraud. Tip #1 is to regularly pay attention to your investments. Even if your investments are managed by somebody else, you should check them frequently!
- Episode #2 of the Ask a Lawyer Show. Questions covered: What is medical negligence and how do I recover money from an bad investment?
- Episode #1 of the Ask a Lawyer Show: What should I do with class action notices I get in the mail from lawyers + do I need to go to Probate Court to make my will official?
- Tips From an Attorney on Avoiding Investment Scams
- What are Common Mistakes Made by Investors?
- Have you Lost Money in an Investment?